Tuesday 24 April 2012

24/04/12

Bets placed today were on the two Champions' League semi finals and the premier league game between Bolton and Aston Villa.

Barcelona v Chelsea: I bet 50p on Chelsea to go through at 2/1. Fingers crossed but it will be a tight game.

Aston Villa v Bolton: Bolton to win was was going at 3/1, so as they have more to play for than Villa coupled with the fact that Villa have lost 11 of their last 12 games at home I placed a bet of 25p.

Real Madrid v Bayern Munich: I placed two bets on this game: Bayern Munich to go through on away goals was at 16/1 so I placed 15p on it and I placed 10p on Arjen Robben to score at 10/3.


I know these bets aren't breaking the bank but I thought I would dip a toe in the water before jumping in, plus these games are quite difficult to call so I went for bets which I thought represented good value for their odds rather than going for the obvious choices (such as Barça to win at home).

No comments:

Post a Comment